Help your campus do better. Get practical take-aways for your organization.
The number of depression, anxiety, and suicide attempts among students are increasing at post-secondary schools across the country. As college and university administrators, you have a responsibility to ensure that you cultivate an environment that promotes health and well-being and effectively responds to campus needs. This conference will bring together higher education administrators to share workable solutions for creating healthy campuses and communities. Online resources will also be made available to be shared back to their respective organizations.
- Addressing Student Suicides on Campus While Respecting Privacy Concerns
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Your Mental Health Initiatives
- Developing and Leveraging Community Partnerships
- Building Well-Being into Campus Life
- Creating Policy and Establishing Initiatives that Prioritize Diversity and Inclusion
- Cultivating a Community of First Responders
Administrators from colleges and universities in Canada:
- Office of the President
- Dean of Students
- Student Services and Affairs
- Legal and Compliance
- Health and Wellness
- Safety and Security
- Athletics and Recreation
- Accessibility Services
- Human Resources
- Equity and Inclusion
Speakers to be Announced Soon!
If you are interested in speaking at this conference, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Details Coming Soon!
Over and above, a very timely and important topic, great cross-section of speakers, well-organized.
This conference was a great opportunity to help broaden the national conversation on such an important issue.
Well-researched agenda. Good pace. In just 2 days, I acquired a year’s worth of knowledge.