Help your campus do better. Get practical take-aways for your organization.
Shifting attitudes regarding drug and alcohol use are changing the way post-secondary institutions are addressing substance use on Canadian campuses – prioritizing harm reduction, providing support, and promoting informed decision-making. At the Drugs and Alcohol on Campus Canada Conference, key stakeholders from across Canada will discuss the latest cutting-edge research, education and application on student substance abuse. Attendees will get advice for ensuring that their policies and programs are effective. Online resources will also be made available to be shared back to their respective organizations.
- Explore emerging initiatives in response to substance use on campus communities
- Hear practical and holistic approaches to harm reduction on campus
- Implement inclusive programs and pertinent policies that will help campus populations lead a healthier life
- Key considerations in effective prevention, support and education
- Understand the need for a comprehensive response to the opioid crisis
Administrators from colleges and universities in Canada:
- Office of the President
- Dean of Students
- Student Services and Affairs
- Legal and Compliance
- Health and Wellness
- Safety and Security
- Athletics and Recreation
- Accessibility Services
- Human Resources
- Equity and Inclusion
Speakers to be Announced Soon!
If you are interested in speaking at this conference, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Details Coming Soon!
Networked, and shared best practices. Case Studies were awesome.
Learned from peers re: current status with policy and practice.
Learned new strategies and networked with other professionals.
Learned what others are doing